According to a new market research report launched by Inkwood Research, the Global Cosmetic Surgery and Procedure Market is rising at a CAGR of 5.43% from 2022 to 2030 and is anticipated to generate a revenue of $37629.54 million by 2030.
Browse 58 market data Tables and 51 Figures spread over 240 Pages, along with in-depth analysis on Global Cosmetic Surgery and Procedure Market byType & by Geography.
This insightful market research report by Inkwood Research focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies. The report covers all the aspects of this comprehensive market by assessing major geographies, and is a valuable asset for the existing players, new entrants, and future investors. The study presents a detailed market analysis, with inputs derived from industry professionals across the value chain.
Global Cosmetic Surgery and Procedure Market Scenario
Today, advancements in medical technology have made visual age defiance possible. This, along with the anti-aging trend, has been driving the demand for cosmetic surgery and procedures. The growing focus on youth & beauty has been promulgated by image-oriented media. This has led to an extraordinary desire to preserve youth among people, especially the elderly populace. They are now increasingly opting for anti-aging cosmetic and aesthetic treatments. This is majorly boosting the global market for cosmetic surgery and procedures.
However though, aesthetic treatments have their disadvantages too. For instance, laser surfacing is known to have lasting harmful effects on the skin. Though non-surgical, it is a skin treatment that is still invasive, and can trigger unavoidable, negative reactions in patients. Such difficulties associated with cosmetic treatments and procedures are restraining the studied market’s growth.
The Global Cosmetic Surgery and Procedure Market report provides data tables and includes charts and graphs for visual analysis.
Request Free Sample Report for Global Cosmetic Surgery and Procedure Market by Type & by Geography: https://inkwoodresearch.com/reports/cosmetic-surgery-and-procedure-market/#request-free-sample
Market by Type
- Breast Augmentation
- Radio Frequency Assisted Liposuction
- Laser Assisted Liposuction
- Ultrasound Assisted Liposuction
- Other Liposuction
- Tummy Tuck
- Eyelid Surgery
- Breast Lift
- Other Surgical Types
- Dermal Fillers
- Chemical Peel
- Botulinum Toxin
- Laser Hair Removal
- Other Non-Surgical Types
– The report provides a detailed analysis of the current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities – Market forecasts till 2030, using estimated market values as the base numbers – Key market trends across the business segments, regions, and countries – Key developments and strategies observed in the market – Market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and other trends – In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players – Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2030
- ALLERGAN PLC (ACQUIRED BY ABBVIE)
- GALDERMA (ACQUIRED BY EQT)
- BAUSCH HEALTH COMPANIES INC (FORMERLY VALEANT PHARMACEUTICALS)
- ALMA LASERS LTD (ACQUIRED BY FOSUN PHARMA)
- LUMENIS LTD
- CYNOSURE (ACQUIRED BY CLAYTON, DUBILIER & RICE)
- MERZ PHARMA
- CANDELA CORP (FORMERLY SYNERON MEDICAL LTD)
- IPSEN SA
- SINCLAIR PHARMA PLC
- SIENTRA INC
- CUTERA INC
- JOHNSON & JOHNSON
GLOBAL BARIATRIC SURGERY MARKET – The global bariatric surgery market is projected to grow with a CAGR of 9.56% in the forecast years between 2019 and 2028.
GLOBAL BIOSURGERY MARKET – The global biosurgery market is anticipated to rise with a CAGR of 6.32% during the forecasting years from 2021 to 2028.
GLOBAL COSMETIC DYES MARKET – The global market for cosmetic dyes is estimated to register growth with a CAGR of 4.83% in the forecasting period 2021-2028.
GLOBAL BOTULINUM TOXIN MARKET – The global botulinum toxin market is growing at a CAGR of 5.14% over the projected period 2021-2028.