- Substantial spending on cosmetic procedures from middle-aged and elderly population for young look stokes demand for PRP and PRF in cosmetics treatments
- Growing economic prosperity and increasing availability of advanced beauty treatments fuels growth of PRP and PRF in cosmetics market in developing countries
ALBANY, N.Y., June 3, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The PRP and PRF in cosmetics market is estimated to cross a valuation of US$ 150 Mn by 2031. Substantial rise in spending for skin rejuvenation therapies is creating opportunities in PRF and PRP in cosmetics market. Increasing economic prosperity and growing awareness for personal grooming among individuals of all age groups stokes demand for PRF and PRP in cosmetics procedures in emerging economies.
Attractive results of PRP and PRF in cosmetic treatments in terms of improvement in volume, tone, and texture of the skin, and reduced appearance of wrinkles are some prominent factors for their increasing popularity.
Demand analysis of PRP and PRF cosmetics market reveals middle-aged and elderly population display leading demand for plastic surgeries. According to International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, in 2020, approximately 10, 129, 529 cosmetic procedures were performed world over, of which 1,601, 713 were breast augmentation procedures, 1, 300, 020 liposuction procedures, and 968, 381 eyelid surgeries.
Request Brochure of PRP and PRF in Cosmetics Market Research Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=84811
PRP and PRF in Cosmetics Market – Key Findings of the Report
- Future outlook of PRP and PRP in cosmetics market is promising with high potential of PRP and PRF in cosmetic treatments. PPR therapy is an effective substitute for hyaluronic acid and can be used as a dermal filler to help injuries heal fast.
- Demand for platelet rich plasma therapy is increasing due to its effectiveness in facial therapy, oral-maxillofacial surgery, rhytides treatment, and augmentation of soft tissue repair.
- Key players in the PRP and PRF in cosmetics market are considering capacity expansion to serve the anticipated increase in demand for different types of cosmetic applications such as PRF for facial rejuvenation
- Small and large biopharmaceutical companies that offer PRP and PRF in cosmetics procedures are increasingly outsourcing R&D to contract research organizations (CROs) and other clinical service specialists for continued improvement
- The pure-PRP segment held nearly 61% market share for PRP and PRF in cosmetics in 2021. The segment is anticipated to continue to hold key share of the PRP and PRF in cosmetics market in the upcoming years. Demand for pure PRP stems from technological advancements leading to its various applications along with its rich platelet content. This, along with growth factor concentrations of pure PRP segment promotes skin rejuvenation.
- Efficacy of autologous PRP and PRF product in regenerative medicine and recognition of platelet rich plasma (PRP) as a key source of autologous products for regenerative medicine gathers steam
- Developed economies such as the U.S. and countries in Europe account for substantial share of PRP and PRF in cosmetics market.
- North America held the largest revenue share of PRP and PRF in cosmetics market in 2021. New product approvals, technological advancements, and increase in applications of PRP in cosmetic surgeries fuels the growth of PRP and PRF in cosmetics market of the region.
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on PRP and PRF in Cosmetics Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=84811
PRP and PRF in Cosmetics Market – Growth Drivers
- Attractive outcomes of PRP and PRF therapies for cosmetic treatments including skin rejuvenation, reduced wrinkles, plump of sagging skin, diminished acne scars, improved complexion, and rid of deep creases fuels the growth of PRP and PRF in cosmetics market
- High volume demand for cosmetic surgeries which includes breast augmentation, eyelid, and liposuction procedures cements growth of PRP and PRP in cosmetics market
Get Exclusive PDF Sample Copy of PRP and PRF in Cosmetics Market Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=84811
PRP and PRF in Cosmetics Market – Key Players
Some of the key players operating in the PRP and PRF in cosmetics market are;
- Stryker Corporation
- Zimmer Biomet
- Exactech Inc.
- EmCyte Corporation
- Regen Lab
- APEX Biologix
- ThermoGenesis Holdings Inc.
- Isto Biologics
Make an Enquiry Before Buying – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=84811
The PRP and PRF in cosmetics market is segmented as follows;
PRP and PRF in Cosmetics Market, by Type
- Leukocyte-rick PRP
PRP and PRF in Cosmetics Market, by Origin
PRP and PRF in Cosmetics Market, by Application
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Hair Application
- Scar-related Treatment
- Face Lift
- Plastic Surgery
PRP and PRF in Cosmetics Market, by Region
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Modernization of healthcare in terms of both infrastructure and services have pushed the healthcare industry to new heights, Stay Updated with Healthcare Research Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Skin Care Devices Market: The increase in incidence of skin disorders such as acne, atopic dermatitis, psoriasis, rosacea, and skin cancer is projected to drive the global skincare devices market during the forecast period. Surge in geriatric population, increase in incidence of skin disorders, and high adoption of advanced products and techniques are expected to fuel the growth of the North America skincare devices market.
Platelet Rich Plasma Market: Platelet rich plasma was valued at US$ 815.3 Mn in 2020 and is projected to expand at a CAGR of 11.2% from 2021 to 2031. Plasma is found in the blood, which contains factors such as protein that support cell growth.
Plasma Feed Market: Plasma feed market is driven by increase in production of meat globally, demand for high protein animal meal, adoption of pets, humanization contributing to the demand for high protein pet food, feed production, and industrial applications of plasma feed.
Venous Skin Ulcer Treatment Market: High rates of recurrence after healing have catalyzed the demand for compression hosiery products in venous skin ulcer treatment market. This is evident since the revenue of compression therapy products is predicted for aggressive growth in the venous skin ulcer treatment market.
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company providing market research reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insights for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools & techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
For More Research Insights on Leading Industries, Visit Our YouTube Channel and hit subscribe for Future Update – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8e-z-g23-TdDMuODiL8BKQ
Transparency Market Research Inc.
CORPORATE HEADQUARTER DOWNTOWN,
1000 N. West Street,
Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE Transparency Market Research