I’ve always said “no-makeup makeup” is a total swizz. We’re led to believe that it takes 15 seconds to achieve it when the reality is more like 15 steps. However, on this occasion, this model (Balmain SS21) is actually not wearing very much at all. All you need is a powder foundation – the new ones don’t sit in creases, a brow product that makes even overgrown brows look groomed, and a balm for the lips. For anyone who can’t be bothered with a full-on maquillage, it’s perfect.
1. Shiseido Synchro Skin Soft Blurring Primer £32, shiseido.co.uk
2. Anastasia Brow Freeze Clear Brow Wax £24, cultbeauty.co.uk
3. Crabtree & Evelyn Renew + Nourish Lip Balm £14.50, crabtree-evelyn.co.uk
4. Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Soft Matte Powder Foundation £27, boots.com
5. Illamasqua Foundation Brush £28, illamasqua.com
I can’t live without… A highlighter for plump and glowing skin
When K beauty, aka SoKo