The first-person shooter RPG Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands offers characters from six classes to choose from. You can make your characters look cooler by customizing them. Players can also use some of the crazy mods and modify the gameplay experience. Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands has no shortage of amazing cosmetics to choose from. There is a wide variety of headgear and full-body cosmetic packs in this game. Below is a list of all cosmetics available in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands and how to get them.
Armor Cosmetics In Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands
Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands offers its players several different versions that the players can purchase. These versions come with bonuses and perks. Like the Chaotic Great Edition will give the players an entire Season Pass. Similarly, if you have managed to pre-order the game, you will get one of the most Epic armor packs in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands, The Golden Hero Armor pack.
Golden Hero Armor Pack
The Golden Hero cosmetic Armor Pack in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands pack was only available as a bonus in the pre-order edition of the game, and it came with all the editions of the game. So if you managed to pre-order the game, here is how you can claim the Golden Hero Armor Set. Even though these are aesthetic additions, they can make some of the best builds in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands look good.
- Click on the “Esc” button on your keyboard or the Options /Start button on your controller.
- Select the “Social” Tab.
- Now click on the “Mail” option.
- There would be an option available “New Content Available- Golden Hero Armor Pack”.
- Click on the interact key to get all the items of the Golden Armor Hero Pack.
- Now exit the “Social” Tab.
- Go to your inventory to equip your newly acquired gear.
Related: Tiny Tina Wonderlands Raiders of Lost Shark Rewards
Here is what you’ll get in the Golden Hero Armor Pack.
- 25 Karat Armor Theme
- Golden Hero Character Preset
- Midas’ Envy Armor Theme
- Gold Plated Armor Preset
Dragon Lord Pack
You can find the Dragon Lord Pack with the Next Level and Chaotic Great editions of the Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands. These editions are available on PC, PS4, PS5, and Xbox series X|S and Xbox One. Here is how you can get this pack.
- First, create your character.
- Now head to the Snoring Valley region. This is the first area that you will get to explore in the game.
- Open the menu and select the “Social” Tab.
- Open your “Mail”. You can do this by pressing the menu on Xbox, options on Playstation, or Esc on your PC.
- You will see a message titled “New Content Available”. Press X, A, or the left mouse button to accept the item.
- Now your items will appear on your inventory.
Consider Reading: Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Infinite Skeleton Key Glitch
Some cosmetic items on your character, like the Villain’s Visage face preset, should be equipped in the Quick Change Machine located in Brighthoof. You need to reach Brigthoof in the main story to equip these Tiny Tina cosmetics. This is the most popular in our list of cosmetics in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands.
From the Dragon Lord Pack, the Apex Legendary Weapon and The Skullantir Spell are good if you want to equip powerful gear from the get-go. These powerful items will make your game more fun. Here is the full list of all the items in the Dragon Lord Pack. While you’re at it, consider reading our Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Legendary weapons guide.
- Dragon Lord Character Preset
- Villain’s Visage Face Preset
- Gaunt Glam Tattoo Color
- Fleeting Luck Bonus Temporary Stat Boost
- Lordweave Clothing Pattern
- Emperor of the Dead Banner Icon
- Obsidious Armor Color
- Kwartz Hero Statue Material
- Emperor of the Dead Banner Set
- Darkness Falls Banner Theme
- Death’s Head Face Pack
- Evil Eyes Pupil Shape
- Hail Satin Armor Color
- Vatu Looking At Tattoo
- Razorfang Scar
- Goldclaw Armor Pattern
- Skullantir Legendary Spell
- The Apex Legendary Weapon
- Filthy Riches Armor Color
- Dread Shredded Banner Shape
- Void Sight Eye Color
- Tyrant Attire Armor Preset
Knights of Butt Stallion Pack
If you pre-order or purchase a digital copy of Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands: Chaotic Great Edition on Epic on the 2K store and use a Creator’s unique affiliate link to do so, you will unlock the Knights of Butt Stallion Pack. Using the Creator’s affiliate link will get the compensation from the 2K store and you will get this epic Tiny Tina armor set.
Make sure that you redeem your Shift code in order to get all the items in your set. You can get this SHiFT code by visiting the Gearbox website or by visiting the in-game Social Tab. Each code can be redeemed only once per SHiFT account. While you’re at it, consider reading our Tiny Tina’s Wonderland Shift Codes Exploit guide.
An Interesting Read: Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Spellshot Build
Here is what you will get in the Knights of Butt Stallion Pack.
- Butt Stallion Character Preset
- Faceted Face Eyeliner Style
- Metal Majesty Makeup Theme
- Crystal Eyes Eyeshadow Style
- Wonderstone Armor Theme
- Royal Icing Blush Style
- Crystal Crest Banner Icon
- Mane Event Lipstick Style
- Crystal Glitter Makeup Pack
- Noble Finery Clothing Pattern
- Regal Regalia Armor Theme
- Diamond Guard Armor Preset
- Adamant Throne Banner Set
- Diamond Hero Statue Material
Town Crier Pack
You can get Town Crier Pack in Tiny Tina’s Wonderland for free by following the steps below.
- Make an account on 2K and verify your account.
- Now from your verified account, subscribe to the newsletter from Gearbox.
- Make a SHiFT account and verify it as well.
- The next step is to log into the game from your SHiFT account.
- Now you will have the Town Crier pack in your in-game Mail which you can access by visiting the Social Tab.
You will get the following in the Town Crier Pack
- Thine Humble Devs Banner Icon
- Wanderlust Armor Pattern
Now we will go over all the headgears you can equip in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands as well as their locations in-game.
Unique Head Cosmetics Locations in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands
There are a total of 12 head cosmetics that you can farm in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands, each of them unique and cool. Below is a list of all heads cosmetics in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands. On the subject of farming, our Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands XP Farm guide entails the best three methods to farm XP in the game.
The Ranger’s Shade
The Ranger’s Shade will drop on Karnok’s Wall Positive Headspace and in order to get this Tiny Tina headgear, you will have to fight and defeat a boss that is the son of a witch.
The Flower Wreath Head
By defeating the Knight Mare boss in the Nightmare Ossu-Gol Necropolis Hall of heroes, you will get this Flower Wreath Head as a reward.
The Flower Wreath in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands
The Fin Fashion Hair
You will get Fin hair from Dry’l, who is inside the God’s Well. To get to the God’s Well, you need to go to the Dry’l’s Gallery which is located in the region of Drowned Abyss.
You can farm the Barbaric Brow from Salissa. To go to the boss arena, you will need to locate a teleporter first. This teleporter can be found in Chestward Locks on the Sunfang Oasis. This teleporter will take you to the boss arena.
The final boss in the game, The Dragon Lord will drop the Villain’s Cowl when you defeat him. Make your way to the Final Steps checkpoint located in The Fearamid to farm him. Now get on the catapult and hit the target. You will need to head inside the huge pyramid to fight The Dragon Lord.
You will get the Skull Cap if you manage to defeat LeChance. He can be found in the region of Wargtooth Shallows, in the Wreck of the Tempest’s Scorn.
Defeating the Zomboss will drop the Draconic Dome. You can find the boss in The Grave Nave located on the Shattergrave Barrow.
The Lead Mage’s Lid
Lead Mage’s is a wizard hat cosmetic that will be dropped by Parasite located in Tangledrift. You can get to this optional area by talking to an NPC. You will also have to complete a sidequest called Walk The Stalk in order to access the boss arena and get this Tiny Tina head cosmetic.
Cloak and Dagger
By fighting and defeating Vorcanar you will get Cloak and Dagger as a reward. You can find this boss in an optional area called the Mount Craw. To get to Mount Craw, you will have to complete the questline of the Slayer of Vorcanar. Now to get to the boss arena, simply head to the Tribute Way.
Banshee will drop the Adventurous Hat and you can find her in The Corrupted Heart on the Weepwild Dankness.
Mysterious Mantle will be dropped by Ribula. You can find this boss in the Glade of Helpful Tutorials on Snoring Valley. You will need to make a long run to get to this boss’s room, but it is definitely worth it for the cool headgear.
Tanks Top and Centurion Style
These two head cosmetics are World drop only. To get a World drop to punch all the chests you find. Soon you will come across a mimic chest. This chest will give you either the Tanks Top or the Centurion Style.
We hope you enjoyed our list of all the cosmetics in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands. These cosmetics are sure to give your character in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands a style statement of their own.
Related: Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Slider Overdrive Settings